The best True Love Quotes ever. Read these True Love quotes for him and for her. These all are Quotes about true Love. The best collection is here.
True Love Quotes for Him
These are true love quotes for him. Read and share.
- Ever since the day you came into my life, I knew you would be here until the end of time.
- ” The course of true love never did run smooth “. ( William Shakespeare )
- I could never say how much I like you, and just how special you are to me. But I can say that my world is all smiles whenever I am with you. I love you a lot.
- ” True love cannot be found where it does not exist, nor can it be denied where it does “. ( Torquato Tasso )
- ” The only true love is love at first sight; second sight dispels it “. ( Zangwill )
- I know God has someone special for me, and there’s no need to search for him, for he has found me, and I have found him. I have loved you all my life.
- ” True love comes quietly, without banners or flashing lights. If you hear bells, get your ears checked “. ( Erich Segal )
- If I know what love is, it is because of you. Never leave me. I would be an empty flame without you and my life would lose meaning.
- ” True love is eternal, infinite, and always like itself. It is equal and pure, without violent demonstrations: it is seen with white hairs and is always young in the heart “. ( Honore De Balzac )
- No matter what I say and what I do, there is not a single moment when I don’t think of you. I really miss you.
- My sweet prince I loved you once, love you still, always have and always will.
- ” I have a personal ambition to live my life honestly and honor the true love that I’ve had and also the people I’ve had around me. I want to stay hopeful, even though I get scared about why we’re even alive at all “. ( Lana Del Rey )
True Love Quotes for Her
These are true Love quotes for her. Read and enjoy.
- I believe that dreams can come true, because mine did when I met you, my love. I will always love you. I swear.
- ” I have a personal ambition to live my life honestly and honor the true love that I’ve had and also the people I’ve had around me “. ( Lana Del Rey )
- I will love you until the stars go out and the tides no longer turn.
- ” True love is quiescent, except in the nascent moments of true humility “. ( Bryant H McGill )
- Maybe it’s too early to say I love you, but I can’t keep it a secret. I’ve never felt this perfectly happy, and I wanted you to know that you’re the reason why.
- I know I am in love with you, because my reality is finally better than my dreams.
- ” Nothing can bring a real sense of security into the home except true love “. ( Billy Graham )
- ” True love is like ghosts, which everyone talks about and few have seen “. ( Francois de La Rochefoucauld )
Quotes about True Love
These are Long and about True Love. These True Love quotes also worth reading.
- ” True love is not a strong, fiery, impetuous passion. It is, on the contrary, an element calm and deep. It looks beyond mere externals, and is attracted by qualities alone. It is wise and discriminating, and its devotion is real and abiding “. ( Ellen G. White )
- “I’m about to make a wild, extreme and severe relationship rule: the word busy is a load of crap and is most often used by assholes. The word “busy” is the relationship Weapon of Mass Destruction. It seems like a good excuse, but in fact in every silo you uncover, all you’re going to find is a man who didn’t care enough to call. Remember men are never to busy to get what they want.” ( Greg Behrendt )
- “I could not tell you if I loved you the first moment I saw you, or if it was the second or third or fourth. But I remember the first moment I looked at you walking toward me and realized that somehow the rest of the world seemed to vanish when I was with you.” ( Cassandra Clare, Clockwork Prince )
- ” True love doesn’t happen right away; it’s an ever-growing process. It develops after you’ve gone through many ups and downs, when you’ve suffered together, cried together, laughed together “. ( Ricardo Montalban )
- ” I love my husband very much. I knew it was real true love because I felt like I could be myself around that person. Your true, true innermost authentic self, the stuff you don’t let anyone else see, if you can be that way with that person, I think that that’s real love “. ( Idina Menzel )
- ” I had a go at changing history – maybe not all by myself – I fought at the battle of Normandy, I slogged through the Ardennes, and I celebrated the liberation of Paris on the streets with beautiful French girls throwing flowers at me. I said good-bye to my first true love and discovered what I really wanted to do with my life “. ( Leroy Neiman )
- “They say a good love is one that sits you down, gives you a drink of water, and pats you on top of the head. But I say a good love is one that casts you into the wind, sets you ablaze, makes you burn through the skies and ignite the night like a phoenix; the kind that cuts you loose like a wildfire and you can’t stop running simply because you keep on burning everything that you touch! I say that’s a good love; one that burns and flies, and you run with it!. ” ( C. JoyBell C. )
- ” Just because an individual in his 30s hasn’t found true love and, yes, there are opportunities to date but it also forces you to be more particular. In so many ways, you become more adamant about finding that right person and not allowing yourself to open up to just anybody “. ( Jeff Garcia )
- “We have to allow ourselves to be loved by the people who really love us, the people who really matter. Too much of the time, we are blinded by our own pursuits of people to love us, people that don’t even matter, while all that time we waste and the people who do love us have to stand on the sidewalk and watch us beg in the streets! It’s time to put an end to this. It’s time for us to let ourselves be loved.” ( C. Joybell C )
- “I love that you get cold when it’s 71 degrees out. I love that it takes you an hour and a half to order a sandwich. I love that you get a little crinkle above your nose when you’re looking at me like I’m nuts. I love that after I spend the day with you, I can still smell your perfume on my clothes. And I love that you are the last person I want to talk to before I go to sleep at night. And it’s not because I’m lonely, and it’s not because it’s New Year’s Eve. I came here tonight because when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible.” ( Nora Ephron, When Harry Met Sally )
- “Falling in love is very real, but I used to shake my head when people talked about soul mates, poor deluded individuals grasping at some supernatural ideal not intended for mortals but sounded pretty in a poetry book. Then, we met, and everything changed, the cynic has become the converted, the sceptic, an ardent zealot.” ( E.A. Bucchianeri, Brushstrokes of a Gadfly )
So these were true love quotes. We hope you enjoyed these. Consider sharing these with your loved ones if you liked.